I hadn’t had the chance to write this week. And when I looked down to see what to write next, since It will be at least another month before I can do a review (really really wanted to do one on Avon’s new Lip Tattoo), I saw that I had written down to write about what’s in my makeup bag. Oh, goodness. To start, I don’t have an actual bag. I need one though. No it’s a gallon size ziplock bag. Oh, the tragedy! This has got to be a no-no to other makeup bloggers and maybe some YouTubers. I used to have a small makeup bag. it was just a dark black one. It’s been ages and I have no clue where it wold be now.
On with what’s in my makeup bag. I don’t just keep a few things. No, I can never tell what look I might be doing so it’s a big full of a variety of things. but I do tend to move thing in and out depending on what I have been into wearing.
So, starting from the top left and gong to the bottom right, in my bag I have:
- A Profusion Cosmetics 21 Color Pallette in Sultry. A gift from family from last Christmas. No, its not a bad pallette. Some colors are nice but some don’t live up to their color presented. Still, worth using though.
- An Avon Holiday Spectacular Blockbuster set containing 66 eyeshadows, 5 blushes, 4 lipgloss, and two bronzer blushes
- Two Avon True Color Lipstick Sample Packs of ten (one is missing a color) in Nourishing and Ultra Hydrating.
- LA Splash Classic Horror Lip Stain, Dracula Themed. I got this last year for my daughters Halloween costume. She was a cowgirl Vampire.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster. I tend to use this the most in the summer to give what ever tan I have obtained a boost.
- Avon True Color Transforming Contour Stick in Light/Medium. Fairly new I got it because another contour stick set was all used up. I like that the contour side doesn’t go on as thick as my previous contour stick.
- Avon Magix Tinted Moisturizer in Light/Medium. I LOVE this. It’s a whole face moisturizer that can be used by it self or with your regular routine. It blurs imperfections. Like my large nose pores. And gives the face some vitamins. I feel like I have tanned just a touch when I wear it,
- Avon True Color Setting Spray. Also new. I was previously using LA Colors Setting spray. It ran out an it gave me a reason to by more from Avon.
- Avon True Color Blush in Perfect Plum. I don’t use it all the time and it’s one of the very few purples that have ever looked good on me.
- Avon True Color Concealer Corrector. I Compared this to Loreal’s True Match corrector concealer. While I like both, this one isn’t as messy. I had to be light handed with Loreal’s product.
- Avon Nourishing Lipstick in Peony Blush. This matches my natural lip color to a T. I am not sure how many girls can say the same.
- Avon True Color Powder Foundation in Light Beige. I don’t always match my foundation to the my powder. For some reason it never works for me. So, I go a bit lighter and then it leaves my face looking less…. unnatural.
- Avon Glimmer Shadow in Rose Gold, Fools Gold, Iron Violet, and Ultramarine. I also have it in Jade. But not in my makeup bag at the moment.
- Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Pink Cashmere. This also matches my natural lip color as well as the Peony lipstick I have. Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Blackest Black. My go to color. I have never gone with another color unless it was a very dark brown but it’s been years since I have used that shade. Glimmersitck Eyeliner in White Awake. I Occasionally use this is a look calls for white. But I always pair it with another liner.
- Avon Crave Lipgloss in Salted Caramel, Honey Tea, Cherry Creamsicle, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Brownie, and French Toast. I don’t use them much unless I’m adding color to my lipstick for extra oomph.
- Avon Skin-So-Soft Hand Cream. It may seem odd, but yes I use this when doing my makeup. Not a lot just a little because I am picky how my hands feel when doing my face.
- LA Colors Jumbo Eyepencil in Seashells. I use this to help some of my eyeshadows appear more pastel. It also helps keep some eyeshadows from dusting off.
- Loreal Brow Stylist Brow Plumper. I have not yet tried Avon’s brow products. I have when they first had a brow gel ages ago. This I use for more natural brow look. Yes, I do draw on my brows after I shape them but recently I have been doing a more natural look. This works very well.
- Last but not least Revlon’s Cream Shadow Pallettes in Wild Orchads and Moonlit Jewels. This aren’t new. They are a bit older but still in good condition and some are barely used. I use my own applicator for these since they don’t already come with them.